terça-feira, 13 de março de 2018

About the blog author

Maria Emma. (photo credits: Sergio Santoian)


I am Maria Emma Serrano and I was born in Santos, Brazil, in February 16, 1994. Now I live in São Paulo, also in Brazil. I am an industrial engineer (graduated in FAAP university) and I do post-graduation in entrepreneurship and business management in Saint Paul Escola de Negócios, but my passions are music and movies. Along the years I had lots of idols, even American or Brazilian: Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Dillon, Betty Lago... and even Rene Russo (the blog is all about Rene). 

Being a fan of Rene Russo wasn't an easy choice, but it wasn't also a hard choice. It was her beauty and talent that caught my attention. When I watch the movies in which she appears on TV, I realize that her beauty and talent go together. 

And I also realize that along the years, Rene Russo gets more and more beautiful, many people around the world even think: "Did she drink the fountain of youth? Because she doesn't grow old". 

I think Rene Russo very chic, beautiful, versatile, talented and attractive. 

Hope u like it!
Love u guys.
xoxoxo
ME

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Any comments, suggestions, or praises? Write here!!! (name and place included)